Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yikes!

I just started school again this week.
My teachers are nice so far and it is starting off as a good semester since I'm taking all classes that are quite interesting to me.
It's always a challenge to juggle everything, which is why I'm making the schedule for next month this month, and I'll go on from there... Then Nigel gets to make sure the kids are doing their homework and I can concentrate on my own schooling.

One of my new favorite resources for teaching grammar to the kids is chompchomp.com
It uses funny phrases and very easy to comprehend study sheets to teach grammar. It's very teen oriented, so as not to make the study of grammar boring and tedious. Hopefully the kids will enjoy it.

I'm going to leave it at this for today, and try to get back to writing more in the next week and week-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment