Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's been a while since I updated. The past week was spent getting used to the new school schedule. I love all of my classes so far.
Been working hard on getting ALL of my homework done before each of my classes. It's hard, but I'm hoping that I will keep up with it. I think it will definitely help me up a huge amount with my grades in the long run. I tend to have a hard time with it though. (How bad is it, that I have to tell MYSELF to do my homework, while trying to homeschool two teens?).
I have been setting up a Steam Punk meetup here in Chicago. I was afraid at first as nobody had answered, but it looks as though we will have quite a big turnout. I'm very excited about it. So far about 7 people have answered. We are going to the Lincoln park Zoo, and then going to the Voltaire concert on Saturday night.
I can't wait!
And I've finally managed to also make sure that we had a playdate for the kids set up for next month. We should have about 4 families that will come over to play board games with us. That should be fun, the kids were getting a bit bored with just adults around them all the time.

Alright, back to focusing on class.

No comments:

Post a Comment